+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On November 13, 1997 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
On November 10, 1997 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 9, 1997 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Sensenbrenner moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 11, 1997 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics Discharged.
On February 10, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics.
On January 7, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science.
+ − Sponsor