+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (19)
On April 20, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On April 16, 2015 in the House:
- Mr. Nolan moved to recommit with instructions to the Committee on Ways and Means. (consideration: CR H2285-2286; text: CR H2285)
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 200. (consideration: CR H2275-2286)
- This resolution provides for consideration of H.R. 622, H.R. 1105, and H.R. 1195.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 1105.
- On passage Passed by recorded vote: 240 - 179 (Roll no. 161). (text: CR H2275-2276)
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule. (consideration: CR H2285)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with 10 minutes of debate on the motion to recommit with instructions, pending a reservation of a point of order. The instructions contained in the motion seek to require the bill to be reported back to the House with an amendment to add a section at the end of the bill titled Benefits Disallowed in Cases of Gift and Estate Tax Evasion. Subsequently, the reservation of a point of order was withdrawn.
- The previous question on the motion to recommit with instructions was ordered without objection. (consideration: CR H2286)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on the motion to recommit with instructions, the Chair put the question on adopting the motion and by voice vote, announced that the noes had prevailed. Mr. Nolan demanded the yeas and nays and pursuant to the order of the House of today, the Chair postponed further proceedings on the question of adoption until a time to be announced.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2290-2292)
- On motion to recommit with instructions Failed by the Yeas and Nays: 186 - 232 (Roll no. 160). (consideration: CR H2290-2291)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On April 6, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 33.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 114-52.
On March 25, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 22 - 10.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 26, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Introduced in House
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsors (136)