+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 27, 2001 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 107.
- Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Reported by Senator Hollings without amendment. With written report No. 107-48 .
On May 3, 2001 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 22, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On March 21, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 415 - 3 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1098 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. LoBiondo moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
On March 20, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor