+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On March 10, 2004 in the Senate:
On October 16, 2003 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On October 15, 2003 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1092 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Pombo moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On October 2, 2003 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 170.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 108-294 .
On September 24, 2003 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health Discharged.
On March 14, 2003 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from USDA.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health.
On March 5, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor