+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On August 4, 2003 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 134.
- Committee on Government Reform discharged.
- House Committee on Government Reform Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than Aug. 4, 2003.
- Reported by the Committee on Science. H. Rept. 108-244 , Part I.
On July 25, 2003 in the House:
- Mr. Boehlert asked unanimous consent that the Committee on Science, Space and Technology have until 4:00 p.m. on Aug. 29 to file a report on H.R. 1085 . Agreed to without objection.
On July 22, 2003 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 21 - 14.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 26, 2003 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 25, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil Service and Agency Organization.
On March 12, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics.
On March 5, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to House Government Reform
- Referred to House Science
- Referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committee on Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor