+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On November 7, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On November 6, 2017 in the House:
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8510)
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 115-389.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 399 - 0 (Roll no. 608). (text: CR H8504)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 286.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1066.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8504-8505)
- Mr. Roe (TN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 12, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 26, 2017 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 3, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
- Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity Discharged.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity.
On February 15, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (10)