+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On March 21, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On March 15, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On March 14, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (60)