+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (22)
On November 3, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-275.
- Signed by President.
On October 24, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On October 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6875)
On July 19, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 523.
On July 18, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 414 - 0 (Roll no. 338).
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6495-6496)
On July 17, 2018 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1037.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6338-6339; text: CR H6338)
- Mr. McClintock moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 11, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 514.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-669.
On April 18, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On April 11, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On February 14, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (17)