+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 443.
On June 5, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4748)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1026.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4748-4750)
- Mr. Bishop (UT) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 10, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 512.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-667.
On April 18, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On February 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On February 13, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (37)