+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On May 20, 1999 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 14, 1999 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Crime Discharged.
On February 25, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On January 22, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Youth and Families.
On January 6, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor