+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On May 24, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On May 23, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4468)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1005.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4468-4469)
- Mr. Roe (TN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 96.
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 115-148.
On May 17, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 6, 2017 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
On March 29, 2017 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 3, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On February 13, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (50)