+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On November 2, 2011 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On November 1, 2011 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1002 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Franks moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 29, 2011 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 122.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 112-188 .
On July 14, 2011 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 15, 2011 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 11, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Courts, Commercial and Administrative Law.
On March 10, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsors (236)