Tennessee HB2502

Child Custody and Support - As enacted, clarifies that a parent who spends intervals of time with a child and who wishes to relocate is required to provide notice to the other parent after custody or co-parenting has been established by the entry of a permanent parenting plan or final court order. - Amends TCA Title 36, Chapter 6, Part 1.