+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On March 3, 2018 in the House:
- In committee upon adjournment.
On February 16, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to withdraw from Rules failed. Ayes, 29; Nays, 31--Alonso Leon, Barker, Barnhart, Boone, Clem, Doherty, Fahey, Gomberg, Gorsek, Greenlick, Helm, Hernandez, Holvey, Keny-Guyer, Lively, Malstrom, Marsh, McKeown, Nathanson, Nosse, Piluso, Power, Rayfield, Reardon, Salinas, Sanchez, Smith Warner, Sollman, Williamson, Witt, Speaker Kotek.
- Referred to Rules by order of Speaker and then Ways and Means by prior reference.
- Without recommendation as to passage, with amendments, be printed A-Engrossed, be referred to Rules, and then referred to Ways and Means by prior reference.
On February 14, 2018 in the House:
- Work Session held.
On February 12, 2018 in the House:
- Public Hearing held.
On February 5, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to Business and Labor with subsequent referral to Ways and Means.
- First reading. Referred to Speaker's desk.
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Presession Released to the Public.
+ − Amendment
Adopted (2/12/2018 3:45:01 PM)
+ − Sponsors (15)