+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 7, 2014 in the House:
- In committee upon adjournment.
On February 27, 2014 in the House:
- Motion to withdraw from Ways and Means failed.Ayes, 29; Nays, 31--Bailey, Barker, Barnhart, Barton, Boone, Buckley, Clem, Doherty, Frederick, Gelser, Gomberg, Greenlick, Harker, Holvey, Hoyle, Keny-Guyer, Komp, Lininger, Lively, Matthews, McKeown, Nathanson, Read, Reardon, Smith Warner, Tomei, Unger, Vega Pederson, Williamson, Witt, Speaker Kotek.
On February 13, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to Ways and Means by prior reference.
- Recommendation: Do pass and be referred to Ways and Means by prior reference.
On February 12, 2014 in the House:
- Work Session held.
On February 10, 2014 in the House:
- Public Hearing held.
On February 3, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to Higher Education and Workforce Development with subsequent referral to Ways and Means.
- First reading. Referred to Speaker's desk.
+ − Sponsors (20)