+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (6)
On March 7, 2014 in the House:
- In committee upon adjournment.
On February 27, 2014 in the House:
- Motion to withdraw from Human Services and Housing failed.Ayes, 28; Nays, 32--Barker, Barnhart, Barton, Boone, Buckley, Clem, Doherty, Frederick, Gallegos, Gelser, Gomberg, Gorsek, Greenlick, Harker, Holvey, Hoyle, Keny-Guyer, Komp, Lininger, Lively, Matthews, McKeown, Nathanson, Read, Reardon, Smith Warner, Tomei, Unger, Vega Pederson, Williamson, Witt, Speaker Kotek.
On February 7, 2014 in the House:
- Public Hearing and Possible Work Session cancelled.
On February 5, 2014 in the House:
- Public Hearing held.
On February 3, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to Human Services and Housing.
- First reading. Referred to Speaker's desk.
+ − Sponsors (41)