New Design Coming Soon!

Oregon HB4021

Directs public universities to charge nonresident veteran who is graduate student tuition and fees no greater than resident rate if nonresident veteran received either honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions and provides proof of physical presence in Oregon within 12 months of enrollment.