+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On June 2, 2015 in the Senate:
- (No further action taken.)
On April 21, 2015 in the Senate:
- Exemption effective.
- From printer. To engrossment. Engrossed. First reprint . To committee.
On April 20, 2015 in the Senate:
- Re-referred to Committee on Finance. To printer.
- Read second time. Amended. (Amend. No. 526.)
On April 17, 2015 in the Senate:
- Taken from Second Reading File. Placed on Second Reading File for next legislative day.
- Placed on Second Reading File.
- From committee: Amend, and do pass as amended.
On April 2, 2015 in the Senate:
- Notice of eligibility for exemption.
On March 18, 2015 in the Senate:
- From printer. To committee.
On March 16, 2015 in the Senate:
- Read first time. Referred to Committee on Legislative Operations and Elections. To printer.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (13)