+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (11)
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On March 11, 2021 in the House:
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The House RECEDED and CONCURRED to REFERENCE to the Committee on TAXATION.
On March 11, 2021 in the Senate:
- Sent down for concurrence
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland The Bill was REFERRED to the Committees on TAXATION In NON-CONCURRENCE
- Taken from the table by the President
On March 10, 2021 in the Senate:
- Unfinished Business
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland Tabled until Later in Today's Session, pending REFERENCE
On March 10, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY.
- Committee on Judiciary suggested and ordered printed.
+ − Sponsor