+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (6)
On June 2, 2021 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On March 10, 2021 in the Senate:
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY in concurrence
On March 10, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY.
- Committee on Energy, Utilities and Technology suggested and ordered printed.