+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (14)
On May 21, 2015 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On March 12, 2015 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator MASON of Androscoggin The Senate RECEDED and CONCURRED To REFERENCE to the Committee on JUDICIARY , in concurrence.
On March 11, 2015 in the House:
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- In NON-CONCURRENCE and sent for concurrence.
- Subsequently, the Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY.
- Speaker laid before the House
On March 10, 2015 in the House:
- Unfinished Business
- Later today assigned.
- On motion of Representative BECK of Waterville, the Bill was TABLED pending REFERENCE in concurrence.
On March 5, 2015 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- On motion by Senator Whittemore of Somerset REFERRED to the Committee on INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
- suggested and ordered printed
- Committee on INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES