+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 21, 2019 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On February 14, 2019 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator Millett of Cumberland, REFERRED to the Committee on Education and Cultural Affairs, in concurrence.
On February 12, 2019 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- On motion of Representative HANDY of Lewiston, the Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS.
- Committee on INNOVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC ADVANCEMENT AND BUSINESS suggested and ordered printed.
+ − Sponsors (10)