+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (11)
On April 28, 2021 in the Senate:
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York The Majority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED in concurrence
- Reports READ
On April 28, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- (Yeas 88 - Nays 57 - Absent 6 - Excused 0)
- ROLL CALL NO. 27
- On motion of Representative BRENNAN of Portland, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On January 11, 2021 in the House:
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 11, 2021.
+ − Amendment
+ − Vote
April 28, 2021: ACC MAJ OUGHT NOT TO PASS REP
- Yeas: 88
- Nays: 57
- Absent: 6