+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On April 27, 2017 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On March 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator Keim of Oxford, REFERRED to the Committee on Judiciary, in concurrence.
On February 28, 2017 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- On motion of Representative WARREN of Hallowell, the Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY.
- Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY suggested and ordered printed.