+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On April 9, 2015 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On January 20, 2015 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator Rosen of Hancock, REFERRED to the Committee on Criminal Justice and Public Safety, in concurrence.
On January 14, 2015 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Resolve was REFERRED to the Committee on CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY.
- Committee on Criminal Justice and Public Safety suggested and ordered printed.
+ − Sponsors (9)