+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On March 11, 2021 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator RAFFERTY of York The Majority REFER TO COMMITTEE Report Accepted AND The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS in concurrence
- Report READ
On March 11, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- On motion of Representative SYLVESTER of Portland, the Majority Refer to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS Report was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On January 11, 2021 in the House:
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on LABOR AND HOUSING pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 11, 2021.
+ − Sponsor