+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (12)
On April 28, 2021 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (H-107), in concurrence.
- Committee Amendment "A" (H-107) READ and ADOPTED, in concurrence.
- READ ONCE.
- Report READ and ACCEPTED, in concurrence.
On April 28, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (H-107).
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On February 17, 2021 in the House:
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on ENERGY, UTILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on February 17, 2021.
+ − Amendment
+ − Statute Amended
- Chapter null - 35-A section 7105-A
+ − Sponsors (7)