+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (12)
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (H-50).
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- Committee Amendment "A" (H-50) was READ and ADOPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- (Yeas 78 - Nays 62 - Absent 11 - Excused 0)
- ROLL CALL NO. 25
- On motion of Representative JAVNER of Chester, the Majority Ought to Pass as Amended Report was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On March 30, 2021 in the Senate:
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On January 11, 2021 in the House:
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 11, 2021.
+ − Amendment
+ − Vote
March 30, 2021: ACC MAJ OTP AS AMENDED REP
- Yeas: 78
- Nays: 62
- Absent: 11
+ − Sponsor