+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On April 5, 2018 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On August 2, 2017 in the House:
- Carried over to any special or regular session, or both, of the 128th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order HP 1138.
On August 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- CARRIED OVER to any Special or Regular Session of the 128th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order HP 1138.
On February 7, 2017 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator Dow of Lincoln, REFERRED to the Committee on Marijuana Legalization Implementation, in concurrence.
On February 7, 2017 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Joint Select Committee on MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION IMPLEMENTATION
- Committee on TAXATION suggested and ordered printed.
+ − Sponsors (12)