+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (11)
On June 7, 2021 in the Senate:
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED. in concurrence
- Reports Read
On June 3, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- (Yeas 79 - Nays 59 - Absent 13 - Excused 0)
- ROLL CALL NO. 129
- On motion of Representative HARNETT of Gardiner, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On February 8, 2021 in the House:
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on February 8, 2021.
+ − Amendment
+ − Statute Amended
- Chapter null - 22 section 1067
+ − Vote
June 3, 2021: ACC MAJ OUGHT NOT TO PASS REP
- Yeas: 79
- Nays: 59
- Absent: 13
+ − Sponsors (8)