+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On April 1, 2015 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On February 12, 2015 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator Langley of Hancock, REFERRED to the Committee on Education and Cultural Affairs, in concurrence.
On February 10, 2015 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS.
- Committee on Education and Cultural Affairs suggested and ordered printed.
+ − Sponsors (8)