+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (19)
On May 19, 2021 in the Senate:
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- On motion by Senator BALDACCI of Penobscot The Minority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED in concurrence
- Reports READ
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 150 Yeas 20 - Nays 13 - Excused 2 - Absent 0
On April 28, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- (Yeas 80 - Nays 63 - Absent 8 - Excused 0)
- ROLL CALL NO. 40
- On motion of Representative MATLACK of St. George, the Minority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Speaker laid before the House
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- On motion of Representative MATLACK of St. George, TABLED pending ACCEPTANCE of Either Report.
- Reports READ.
- Carried over, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
- Later today assigned.
- Unfinished Business
On March 24, 2021 in the joint:
- Reported Out - OTP-AM/ONTP
On March 1, 2021 in the joint:
- Voted - Divided Report
- Work Session Held
On February 4, 2021 in the House:
- The Resolve was REFERRED to the Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on February 4, 2021.