+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On February 2, 2017 in the House:
- Placed in the Legislative Files. (DEAD)
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Subsequently, On motion of Representative HERBIG of Belfast the Bill and accompanying papers were INDEFINITELY POSTPONED.
- Speaker laid before the House
- Later today assigned.
- On motion of Representative HERBIG of Belfast, TABLED pending REFERENCE.
On January 31, 2017 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence
- On motion by Senator COLLINS of York to INDEFINITELY POSTPONE Bill and accompanying papers
- Committee on TRANSPORTATION suggested and ordered printed