+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On January 31, 2017 in the Senate:
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- On motion by Senator COLLINS of York to INDEFINITELY POSTPONE Bill and accompanying papers in concurrence
On January 26, 2017 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Subsequently, the Bill and accompanying papers were INDEFINITELY POSTPONED.
- Speaker laid before the House
- Later today assigned.
- On motion of Representative ESPLING of New Gloucester, TABLED pending the motion of Representative McLEAN of Gorham to INDEFINITELY POSTPONE the Bill and accompanying papers
- Representative McLEAN of Gorham MOVED to INDEFINITELY POSTPONE the Bill and accompanying papers.
- Committee on Transportation suggested and ordered printed.
+ − Sponsors (7)