+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (17)
On June 20, 2019 in the House:
- Carried over on the Special Appropriations Table to any special or regular sessions, or both, of the 129th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order HP 1322.
On June 20, 2019 in the Senate:
- CARRIED OVER on the Special Appropriations Table to any Special or Regular Sessions, or both, of the 129th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order HP 1322.
On June 18, 2019 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator BREEN of Cumberland PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
On June 17, 2019 in the House:
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative SYLVESTER of Portland, the Majority OTP Pursuant to Joint Order 2019, S.P. 584 Report was ACCEPTED.
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
On June 14, 2019 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED
- READ ONCE
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 305 Yeas 25 - Nays 9 - Excused 1 - Absent 0
- On motion by Senator BELLOWS of Kennebec The Majority Ought to Pass Report ACCEPTED
- Reports READ
+ − Vote
June 14, 2019: ACCEPT MAJ OTP RPT
- Yeas: 25
- Nays: 9
- Present/NV: 1
+ − Sponsor