+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On January 21, 2014 in the Senate:
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD).
- On motion by Senator BOYLE of Cumberland INDEFINITE POSTPONEMENT of Bill and accompanying papers , in concurrence.
On January 16, 2014 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- On motion of Representative WELSH of Rockport the Bill and accompanying papers were INDEFINITELY POSTPONED.
- Committee on ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES suggested and ordered printed.
+ − Sponsors (10)