+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (23)
On September 13, 2018 in the Senate:
- In possession of the Senate when the Senate ADJOURNED SINE DIE and PLACED IN THE LEGISLATIVE FILES (DEAD).
On May 2, 2018 in the Senate:
- CARRIED OVER to any Special Session of the 128th Legislature pursuant to Joint Order SP 748.
On April 3, 2018 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator HAMPER of Oxford PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending PASSAGE TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
On April 2, 2018 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
On March 28, 2018 in the House:
- (Yeas 88 - Nays 57 - Absent 6 - Excused 0)
- Reports READ.
- On motion of Representative KORNFIELD of Bangor, REPORT C Ought to Pass as Amended was ACCEPTED.
- ROLL CALL NO. 542
- The Bill was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "B" (S-415) was READ and ADOPTED.
- Under suspension of the rules, the Bill was given its SECOND READING without REFERENCE to the Committee on Bills in the Second Reading.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "B" (S-415).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
On March 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Sent down for concurrence
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "B" (S-415)
- Committee Amendment "B" (S-415) READ and ADOPTED
- READ ONCE
- Subsequently On motion by Same Senator Report C Ought to Pass As Amended by Committee Amendment "B" (S-415) ACCEPTED
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 554 Yeas 12 - Nays 23 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- Motion by Senator LANGLEY of Hancock to Accept Report B Ought Not To Pass FAILED
- Reports READ
On December 19, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on December 19, 2017 and REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2
+ − Amendment
+ − Statutes Amended (3)
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsors (8)