+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On February 20, 2014 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On January 9, 2014 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator Millett of Cumberland, REFERRED to the Committee on Education and Cultural Affairs, in concurrence.
On January 8, 2014 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- On motion of Representative FARNSWORTH of Portland, the Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS.
- Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES suggested and ordered printed.