+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (17)
On March 7, 2018 in the Senate:
- Signed by the Governor (Emergency Measure)
On March 1, 2018 in the Senate:
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED - Emergency - 2/3 Elected Required, in concurrence.
On February 27, 2018 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
- This being an emergency measure, a two-thirds vote of all the members elected to the House was necessary.
On February 22, 2018 in the House:
- Under suspension of the rules CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-356).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
On February 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-356)
- COMMITTEE ON BILLS IN THE SECOND READING REPORTS NO FURTHER VERBAL AMENDMENTS NECESSARY, Senator Saviello, Senate Chair. REPORT ACCEPTED.
On February 15, 2018 in the Senate:
- ASSIGNED FOR SECOND READING NEXT LEGISLATIVE DAY.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-356) READ and ADOPTED
- READ ONCE
- Report READ and ACCEPTED
On December 19, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on December 19, 2017 and REFERRED to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, CONSERVATION AND FORESTRY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2