+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On June 8, 2017 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On May 24, 2017 in the House:
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The House RECEDED and CONCURRED to REFERENCE to the Committee on TAXATION.
On May 23, 2017 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence
- On motion by Senator DOW of Lincoln The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION In NON-CONCURRENCE
On May 18, 2017 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES.
- Committee on Health and Human Services suggested and ordered printed.
+ − Sponsors (9)