+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (20)
On April 3, 2014 in the House:
- Placed in the Legislative Files. (DEAD)
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- Subsequently, The House INSISTED on ACCEPTANCE of the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report.
- Speaker laid before the House
On April 2, 2014 in the House:
- Unfinished Business
- Later today assigned.
- On motion of Representative BERRY of Bowdoinham, TABLED pending FURTHER CONSIDERATION.
On April 1, 2014 in the Senate:
- Reports READ
- On motion by Senator JOHNSON of Lincoln Minority Ought to Pass As Amended Report ACCEPTED , in NON-CONCURRENCE.
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (H-768) READ and ADOPTED , in NON-CONCURRENCE.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (H-768) , in NON-CONCURRENCE.
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
On March 31, 2014 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- (Yeas 81 - Nays 56 - Absent 14 - Excused 0)
- ROLL CALL NO. 601
- On motion of Representative KUMIEGA of Deer Isle, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On December 30, 2013 in the House:
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on MARINE RESOURCES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on December 23, 2013.
+ − Amendment
+ − Vote
March 31, 2014: ACC MAJ OUGHT NOT TO PASS REP
- Yeas: 81
- Nays: 56
- Absent: 14