+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (10)
On March 11, 2021 in the Senate:
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- On motion by Senator BALDACCI of Penobscot the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report ACCEPTED. in concurrence
- Reports Read
On March 11, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- (Yeas 81 - Nays 64 - Absent 6 - Excused 0)
- ROLL CALL NO. 15
- On motion of Representative MATLACK of St. George, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On January 19, 2021 in the House:
- The RESOLUTION was REFERRED to the Committee on STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 19, 2021.
+ − Amendment
+ − Vote
March 11, 2021: ACC MAJ OUGHT NOT TO PASS REP
- Yeas: 81
- Nays: 64
- Absent: 6