+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (22)
On April 29, 2016 in the Senate:
- In possession of the Senate when the Senate ADJOURNED SINE DIE and PLACED IN THE LEGISLATIVE FILES (DEAD).
On March 23, 2016 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator HAMPER of Oxford PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending FINAL PASSAGE in concurrence
On March 22, 2016 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- FINALLY PASSED.
On March 17, 2016 in the House:
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Resolve was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-392).
- READ the Second Time.
- Committee on Bills in the Second Reading Reports no further verbal amendments necessary Representative McLEAN of Gorham, Chair, House of Representatives Report Accepted.
On March 16, 2016 in the House:
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
- On OBJECTION of Representative FREDETTE of Newport REMOVED.
- The Committee Report was READ and ACCEPTED.
- (Yeas 100 - Nays 43 - Absent 8 - Excused 0)
- ROLL CALL NO. 498
- The Resolve was READ ONCE.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-392) was READ and ADOPTED.
- TOMORROW ASSIGNED FOR SECOND READING.
On March 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-392) .
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-392) READ and ADOPTED.
- READ ONCE.
- Report READ and ACCEPTED.
On December 18, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on December 18, 2015 and REFERRED to the Committee on HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2
+ − Amendment
+ − Vote
March 16, 2016: ACC OUGHT TO PASS AS AMEND REP
- Yeas: 100
- Nays: 43
- Absent: 8
+ − Sponsors (9)