+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (19)
On April 21, 2016 in the Senate:
- Became Law without Governor's Signature
On April 8, 2016 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator HAMPER of Oxford taken from the Special Appropriations Table
- FINALLY PASSED in concurrence
On March 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator HAMPER of Oxford PLACED ON THE SPECIAL APPROPRIATIONS TABLE pending FINAL PASSAGE in concurrence
On March 10, 2016 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- FINALLY PASSED.
On March 9, 2016 in the House:
- CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- Committee on Bills in the Second Reading Reports no further verbal amendments necessary Representative McLEAN of Gorham, Chair, House of Representatives Report Accepted.
- The Resolve was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED as Amended by Committee Amendment "A" (S-373).
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
On March 8, 2016 in the House:
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
On March 3, 2016 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED BY Committee Amendment "A" (S-373).
- COMMITTEE ON BILLS IN THE SECOND READING REPORTS NO FURTHER VERBAL AMENDMENTS NECESSARY, Senator Saviello, Senate Chair. REPORT ACCEPTED.
On March 1, 2016 in the Senate:
- ASSIGNED FOR SECOND READING NEXT LEGISLATIVE DAY.
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-373) READ and ADOPTED
- READ ONCE
- Report READ and ACCEPTED
On December 18, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on December 18, 2015 and REFERRED to the Committee on LABOR, COMMERCE, RESEARCH AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (10)