+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (16)
On March 2, 2016 in the Senate:
- Became Law without Governor's Signature
On February 18, 2016 in the Senate:
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED, in concurrence.
On February 16, 2016 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- PASSED TO BE ENACTED.
On February 11, 2016 in the House:
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Bill was PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- CONSENT CALENDAR - SECOND DAY.
- Committee on Bills in the Second Reading Reports no further verbal amendments necessary Representative McLEAN of Gorham, Chair, House of Representatives Report Accepted.
On February 9, 2016 in the House:
- CONSENT CALENDAR - FIRST DAY
On February 4, 2016 in the Senate:
- Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence.
- READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED.
- COMMITTEE ON BILLS IN THE SECOND READING REPORTS NO FURTHER VERBAL AMENDMENTS NECESSARY, Senator Saviello, Senate Chair. REPORT ACCEPTED.
On February 2, 2016 in the Senate:
- Assigned for Second Reading next Legislative Day
- READ ONCE
- Report READ and ACCEPTED
On December 18, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on December 18, 2015 and REFERRED to the Committee on EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2