+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (10)
On April 28, 2021 in the Senate:
- Unfinished Business
- On further motion by same Senator TABLED until Later in Today's Session pending his motion to ACCEPT the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report, in concurrence
- Senator CHIPMAN of Cumberland moved to ACCEPT the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report.
- Reports READ
On March 30, 2021 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- On motion of Representative TERRY of Gorham, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On March 30, 2021 in the Senate:
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On January 19, 2021 in the House:
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2 and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 401.
- Received by the Clerk of the House on January 19, 2021.