+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (19)
On May 29, 2019 in the Senate:
- Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
- On motion by Senator LIBBY of Androscoggin The Senate RECEDED and CONCURRED With Report B Ought Not To Pass ACCEPTED in concurrence
On May 28, 2019 in the House:
- ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- In NON-CONCURRENCE and sent for concurrence.
- (Yeas 74 - Nays 66 - Absent 8 - Excused 2 Vacant 1)
- ROLL CALL NO. 130
- On motion of Representative TIPPING of Orono, REPORT B Ought Not to Pass was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On May 23, 2019 in the Senate:
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 128 Yeas 17 - Nays 18 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- Reports READ
- Motion by Senator CHIPMAN of Cumberland To ACCEPT Report B Ought Not To Pass FAILED
- Under suspension of the Rules, READ A SECOND TIME and PASSED TO BE ENGROSSED AS AMENDED by Committee Amendment "A" (S-137)
- Subsequently Report A Ought to Pass As Amended ACCEPTED
- READ ONCE
- Committee Amendment "A" (S-137) READ and ADOPTED
- Sent down for concurrence
On March 19, 2019 in the House:
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION.
On March 19, 2019 in the Senate:
- Committee on TAXATION suggested and ordered printed REFERENCE to the Committee on TAXATION Ordered sent down forthwith for concurrence
+ − Amendment
+ − Statute Amended
- Chapter null - 36 section 5219-VV