+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (12)
On June 17, 2021 in the House:
- Placed in the Legislative Files. (DEAD)
- In concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- (Yeas 77 - Nays 64 - Absent 10 - Excused 0)
- ROLL CALL NO. 341
- On motion of Representative HARNETT of Gardiner, the Majority Ought Not to Pass Report was ACCEPTED.
- Reports READ.
On June 16, 2021 in the Senate:
- Sent down for concurrence
- Roll Call Ordered Roll Call Number 402 Yeas 25 - Nays 10 - Excused 0 - Absent 0
- On motion by Senator CARNEY of Cumberland The Majority Ought Not To Pass Report ACCEPTED
- Reports READ
On March 30, 2021 in the Senate:
- CARRIED OVER, in the same posture, to a subsequent special or regular session of the 130th Legislature, pursuant to Joint Order SP 435.
On March 22, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received by the Secretary of the Senate on March 22, 2021 and REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY pursuant to Joint Rule 308.2