+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On June 12, 2019 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On March 12, 2019 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator Carpenter of Aroostook REFERRED to the Committee on Judiciary and ordered printed pursuant to Joint Rule 218, in concurrence.
- Report READ and ACCEPTED, in concurrence.
On March 12, 2019 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- The Resolve was REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY
- Report was READ and ACCEPTED.
- Representative BAILEY for the Joint Standing Committee on Judiciary pursuant to the Maine Revised Statutes, Title 1, section 411, subsection 6, paragraph G reports that the Resolve be REFERRED to the Committee on JUDICIARY and printed pursuant to Joint Rule 218.
+ − Sponsor