+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 20, 2015 in the Senate:
- Pursuant to Joint Rule 310.3 Placed in Legislative Files (DEAD)
On April 1, 2015 in the Senate:
- On motion by Senator McCormick of Kennebec, REFERRED to the Committee on Taxation, in concurrence.
On March 31, 2015 in the House:
- Sent for concurrence. ORDERED SENT FORTHWITH.
- On motion of Representative HERBIG of Belfast, the Bill was REFERRED to the Committee on TAXATION.
- Committee on LABOR, COMMERCE, RESEARCH AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT suggested and ordered printed.
+ − Sponsors (9)